SafeCruise by Hornblower
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As we prepare to get back to business, we’ve examined the guest experience and included our decades-long operational know-how and standards to ensure maximum enjoyment and safety for our guests
- Focus on sanitization: increased cleaning frequency for high-contact areas (doorknobs, tables, bars etc.) using EPA-approved products specifically guarding against COVID-19.
- Equipping team members with the tools they need to provide increased protection such as masks and gloves as well as increased hygiene, disinfection and sanitation practices.
- Contactless check-in with extended boarding times allowing for social distancing.
- Ample staging for queuing and gangway areas during extended boarding times.
- Daily pre-boarding health checks of onboard teams with temperature checks prior to boarding.
- Reduced guest capacity on all vessels, with changed layout of our dining spaces by removing tables to ensure a minimum 6-foot distance between diners.
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available and accessible in all public areas.
- Introducing new measures for food protection and sanitation, including lid covers for plated meals, and guard shields and buffet attendants for buffet experiences as well as one-time use menus.