Gananoque Boat Line is looking for applicants to be hired to work in our ticket offices.
The general duties of a Guest Services Representative (GSR) is to interact with customer questions related to the products and services we offer. GSR’s must be able to provide a high level of customer service. The main responsibility of a GSR is to sell tickets and book reservations in our system for our various tours available. GSR’s are also responsible for answering the phone and responding to inquiries. Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a reasonable manner
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient and effective way
- Computer skills required
- Knowledge of products offered and ability to up-sell
- Ability to deal with high volumes of people during high points
Seasonal work beginning May.