Gananoque Boat Line, located in the Heart of the 1000 Islands, Ontario, Canada; has two tour group departure locations to serve every group tour need. Our Gananoque departure location is located midway between Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, it is directly off the TransCanada Highway (401); and only minutes from the Thousand Islands International Bridge to New York State and Interstate 81. Only a twenty minute drive from Kingston makes it convenient to work with any group tour itinerary.
Our Ivy Lea departure location is situated just off the 1000 Islands Parkway next to the Thousand Islands International Bridge to New York State and Interstate 81.
Whether you are looking for a 2.5 hour tour showing you all the Thousand Islands or a 1 hour tour with such sites as Boldt Castle, Zavicon Island and the magnificent 1000 Islands Bridge, Gananoque Boat Line is proud to be the only Boat Line to offer the flexibility of two departure locations for every group tour need.
Gananoque Boat Line offers 5 triple decker vessels with the capacity to host everything from a small tour group to 500 passengers.
We have many options to offer the traveller including:
* one hour tours from both Ivy Lea and Gananoque Location.
* Our one hour tour including lunch buffet to be enjoyed on the boat while seeing the 1000 Islands. This is very popular for tour operators on a tight schedule. (Box lunches are also available if your schedule requires eating on your coach)
* 2.5 hour tours from our Gananoque Location
* Five hour tours to Boldt Castle (please see Boldt Castle drop down menu for requirements). Departs from Gananoque at 10 am. and 3 pm.
* Complimentary meal for bus driver
* Complimentary meal for tour leader (with a buffet or meal reservation).
Our commentary is available in eight languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese and Korean.
We offer group discounts as well as FIT discounts and would be very happy to discuss these at your convenience. We offer the following facilities for your convenience:
* Ample parking for coaches, motorhomes and cars
* Galley Restaurant
* Gift Boutique
* Ice Cream Shoppe
* Public Washrooms
* Parking lot attendants to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
OUR SEASON RUNS FROM APRIL 2nd TO OCTOBER 30th, HOWEVER GROUPS ARE WELCOME TO ENQUIRE FOR OFFSEASON DEPARTURES DEPENDANT ON WEATHER CONDITIONS.
*GROUPS MUST CONSIST OF 25 PEOPLE OR MORE. ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. CALL 888-717-0213 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Click Here To Reserve Your Thousand Islands Group Tour
Group Tour Operators Click Here For Current Rates and Reserve your Group Tour with Meal Options or to check your confirmations.